Turn your passion into revenue. Become an EquiVibe Affiliate
Join us in helping every horse live like a champion. As an EquiVibe Affiliate, you’ll be part of a community that supports your success
To create a lucrative relationship with vibration therapy enthusiasts. The EquiVibe Affiliate Program offers a competitive way to turn traffic into real revenue for your digital platform.
How It Works
Join as an EquiVibe Affiliate
It’s free and easy to get started. We’ll provide everything you’ll need — marketing materials, tools, and more!
Share EquiVibe with your target market on social channels or through email campaigns.
Earn money every time your traffic converts.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Your website or blog has a top-level domain, such as yourwebsite.com or other reputable traffic methods
- There are multiple considerations for our affiliate program, including following and content of your website/blog, social media following/content, and perceived ability for your site to perform well.
- You have a quality website/blog design
As a VibePlate Affiliate, you’ll get:
- Competitive commission rates (up to 20%)
- Exclusive link and link tracker
- Product data feed updated daily
- Great selection of creative banners and links
- Dedicated affiliate management team
What is the Equivibe Affiliate Program?
What requirements do I need to meet to apply?
To apply, you must:
- Own and run an active website
- Have an established audience
- Create original content, such as online courses, seminars, blog posts, or videos
- Have an experience with Shopify or other e-commerce platforms
- Have read and agreed to the Shopify Partner Program Agreement
How will I know if my application is accepted?
Our team will carefully review your application and in most cases, applications to the Shopify Affiliate Program are processed within 15 business days. If your application is approved, then you’ll receive an email with an affiliate link to promote Shopify, and some tools to help you get started.
For denials, due to the high volume of submissions, Shopify doesn’t provide feedback on individual applications.
How can I see my sales?
You’re eligible to receive a commission for merchants that you refer to a paid Shopify plan through your affiliate link. There is no maximum number of merchants you can refer, we want you to earn as much as possible.
How will I get paid?
The Shopify Affiliate Program supports only PayPal for affiliate payouts.
For credits created from the 1st up to and including the 15th of the month, the payout will occur five business days after the 15th day of the month. For credits created between the 16th to and including the last day of the month, the payout will occur five business days after the last day of the month. If the commission balance is below $25, then it will be held until the next payout period.
For any payment disputes, contact your Affiliate Manager with the full details of the issue. We’ll review your message and do what we can to resolve it.
What can I do to make more sales?
You can track who your merchants are, the total revenue in that pay period from all your merchants, and the total revenue to date from all your merchants. You can track when a merchant has switched from a trial to a paid plan, or if they have not converted they will be marked as “frozen”. For privacy reasons, you cannot track the revenue of a specific merchant.
Join the vibration therapy movement.
Get Started with the EquiVibe Affiliate Program